Guides / booklets / resources for walks in and around Lymm.
- There are the ever popular Lymm Dam, Slitten Gorge and Spud Wood options.
- The map for the Lymm Heritage Trail walk is here, pdf created and hosted by Lymm Parish Council (updated March 2021)
- Lymm Parish Council have published a Lymm walks (pdf) booklet, whilst a little old is still accurate - available via the Parish Council Website
- Lymm Parish Council have a number of walks on their website
- Lymm Footpath Wardens (who are volunteers) have published a guide to Lymm Footpaths here
- The Crown have published a number of walks that pass a particular pub (note that the Thelwall Penny Ferry is not always running)
- The Jolly Thresher team have put together a number of walking guides, starting & ending at a certain Lymm pub...
- The Little Manor in Thelwall have published a walk that may pass their pub
- There is a Treasure Trails walk around Lymm Village (small charge for the booklet / downloadable booklet)
5 months 4 weeks ago